Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First post!

Hey! So I'm excited that this is my first post! lol. Though I don't have a ton to say, I'm still happy to be doing something where I can express my inner most thoughts! Hahaha jk.. But really it's an easy time killer!

So, since there isnt too many phenomenal things going on in my life right now, I'm just going to leave you with a slideshow of the best day of my life thus far, my wedding! Enjoy this while I go enjoy some lunch! :D Gluten free of coarse! :) (BTW! may is celiac awareness month! im celiac btw, if you couldnt have guessed! so go by my friend Nicole's blog  http://elephanthour.blogspot.c and check out the cool stuff she has going on to raise awareness! thanks! 


slideshow!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! you made one!! I love love love your blog name itsss os good. I cant wait to read more !! follow my blog too !
    ps we need to get together

    ReplyDelete
  2. im following you!! yay! and thanks! :D this is exciting! lol
    yes definitely!! when r you free???

    ReplyDelete