Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oy! Told you..

Lol, so I mentioned in my first post that it would probably be hard for me to keep up with this, and well, it kinda has been. But not terribly!! My last post was about 2 weeks ago, doesnt seem like that though! Anywho, for those of you who read about my last post, I did get the adorable little pup! Thank the Lord :) He is good, and He made it all work out! Yay God! lol. My husband is now in love and has a new favorite, Kona, our puppy. lol. She isnt as big as the picture actually, she is almost 5 months, so she won't be very big. She is a handful though! Lol. But all and all she's a good pup! :)

So anywho, enough about the puppy I suppose! Not to much has been going on.. School is almost over (cant believe 10 weeks went by that fast!!) and then on to my externship.. yikes! Please be praying for me! Lol. Really though, I'm praying that God provides a close location in a nice, preferably smaller (not to crazy that is) office where I don't have to deal with blood or sicklyness. lol. I would prefer to be in the back office, if you can't tell already! Annnddd Lord help us all with patience! My parents are moving. and well all know how that is! Uhg. My mother is the stressor of all stresses, so pray for us all! Lol! No really, I just want everything to go smoothly for everyone :) God willing! So, now that the prayer requests have been posted, lol, let me know what's new with all of you :) If there's anything anyone would like prayer for, e-mail me or post it or whatever! Im not saying I'm a priest or a minister or anything like that at all, just willing to offer a helping hand.. or ear? lol. Just love you all! :D God bless!

until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment