Friday, June 24, 2011

Revelation

So, it's been a while, but I'm here now. Lol. I have been uber busy with my externship and life as usual..
So, my externship is in emeryville...and I live in antioch. As I'm sure you can put the two together, that means much traffic. Which leaves a lot of Joelle thinking and talking to God time and listening to K Love. lol. But as I was driving today, and approaching my final destination, God gave me the slightest revealing of Christ's love, but it was so amazing. Even the slightest  things of God make the biggest differences, right? Right. Anyway, back to the story! So I was driving, listening to K Love, and mind you, it has been an odd morning for me. Very unfocused and just kinda scatter brained (which very much displeases me.. lol. but really!) So I don't remember which song it was, though I wish I did! But thats not the point either :) So as awkward and difficult as this may be to explain, simply because it was just a quick glimpse in my mind, I still believe its worth the try to share:) Because God is good!

SO. As I was saying, I'm driving, listening to K Love, really wish I could remember the song, but cant, and suddenly, I got this beautiful image in my mind of Jesus, while he was here on the earth, just smiling, being Himself, and just LOVING others. It was amazing to me..Cuz here I was, angry and frusterated that I was so absent minded, and God just lovingly showed me a picture of His grace.. His Son, my Savior, just pure love. People drawn to Him because He just has a pure GRACE about Him.. His love is like no other, and it's what we crave. Love you all, just wanted to share that with you :) Hope it means something to you too! And hope I remember to post again soon! Lol. Have a blessed day!

-Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment